What to do in case of Gender Violence? 

  • Report to the Committee for the Prevention and Attention of Gender Violence (Copavig) at the office of your Vice-Rectory or through the No más app.
  • Go to the appointment that will be scheduled for you to present your case.
  • Copavig will summon the denounced person and determine their responsibility.
  • The copavig will make recommendations to the competent university authority, who will apply the sanction or restorative justice.
  • Consult the protocol in GACETA 452.

Contact Us

Conoce el Programa de Actividades del 62 Aniversario


Call for Merit

Competition 2023-2

View more

  (686) 551 82 22, Ext. 33031/33034


Call for Principal Designation

View more



Adults in Fullness

For more information, contact the teachers Esperanza Manrique and Maricela Sevilla  

  (664) 979-7500 ext. 55005


University Book 2023


                   Classroom List 2023-1       UABC Calendar 2023    Events Request
Academic Portal

Capture Availability 

Laboratories Reservation

Technical Support


Acknowledgment Request
Exchange for Teachers


Eyeglasses Procedure

Paid Permit

Interbank Key Manual

Request for Publications Web Page, RR.SS or Flyer Design.

Guided Visit